what would happen to your dogs if something happened to you?

Storm Angel n Auroras Mum

Polee is a beneficiary of my estate and will stay with my mum if I was to pass away first or with my sister if mum is no longer around. No disrespect to anyone else but this has been the plan since Polee came into my life, which was way before I knew of the forum or any of the great friends I've met since.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Polee is a beneficiary of my estate and will stay with my mum if I was to pass away first or with my sister if mum is no longer around. No disrespect to anyone else but this has been the plan since Polee came into my life, which was way before I knew of the forum or any of the great friends I've met since.

i know you bought the (foucus) estate for her but i dont think she will be able to drive it :rofl:

i dont think anybody would take all ours lee would defo have anarchy ella mayhem and demon lisa would have chaos not sure about havok and riot or the other 4 lol

I'll have Anarchy now if you want Pete. I would be tempted to take the little ones but Polee may mistake them for a snack

on another forum someone said that they have a clause that states the dogs are to be pts and buried with her :o

to pts a healthy dog seems very selfish to me.

That is absolutely disgusting! How horribly cruel, selfish and down right inhumane. I really find that just.....sick :angry1: How someone can say they love their dogs but have that sort of plan for them....if their dog dies, are they planning to commit suicide? :facepalm:

Kiska and Freya would stay with my parents. They absolutely adore Kiska and don't even like it when I go away with her so there's no way they'd send her anywhere if something happened to me. Freya they struggle with a bit more but with how my mum is, she'd never let her go either :P

Thought long and hard on this for a long time; even more so after my accident a couple years back. Diesel I would post to foster/rehome on my GSD group while Kiana I would trust with everyone here to find a lovely home for. My parents wouldn't take them as Diesel isn't good with cats and both of them are horrible with a husky. Dad had a reliable lab mix he doesn't understand the husky mind set. My friends all have small dogs or cats so Diesel wouldn't do well at either place. Frankly I don't trust my one friend with pugs to keep Kiana safe as she doesn't really get the husky mind set either. It all comes down to trusting those that know the breeds and their needs with keeping my fur kids safe and happy. I'm blessed to know people that would do this for me to.

The only one I would have a problem with is Diesel .... Myshka would go back to Lyn, her breeder. Kaviq would either be looked after by my son (who can barely look after himself sometimes even at 21!) or a few racing teams have shown interest so that leaves Diesel. Who would have D? Would he go to South Africa? Would he go to the US? Or would a fight ensue here in the good old UK?? So you see, the problem would be that that many people have said they want him, it would cause a riot! :rofl:

The only one I would have a problem with is Diesel .... Myshka would go back to Lyn' date=' her breeder. Kaviq would either be looked after by my son (who can barely look after himself sometimes even at 21!) or a few racing teams have shown interest so that leaves Diesel. Who would have D? Would he go to South Africa? Would he go to the US? Or would a fight ensue here in the good old UK?? So you see, the problem would be that that many people have said they want him, it would cause a riot! :rofl:[/quote']

mine :) i got first dibs

Well if anything ever happened to me my husband wouldn't give him up. One because my husband knows its not what i would want and 2 because he and the kids love him so much too. But if anything were to ever happen to both my husband and i Max would go to my sister as i would not be able to have my kids lose both mommy and daddy and their dog at the same time. So Max would stay in the family so my kids wouldnt have to deal with losing their dog as well. Also.. now im crying because i never actually thought of this until now. I feel like taking my kids outa school early just so i can cover them with hugs and kisses. :(