Shhh, don't tell anyone yet...

BlueWolf

We went and collected him, now names Wodak, and brought him home. His first meet with Glala and Dana in the park went all right. With that I mean he completely ignored them, Glala was somewhat interested and Dana tried ignoring him too :rolleyes: Back home Wodak was still the same, Glala did EVERYTHING she could to get him to play (husky talking, pawing, rolling around, stalking, doing the play bow etc). He simply stands there and looks, showing a somewhat dominant posture. Though at some point I did saw him attempting to play. Guess he's doing his best to appear as a strong and dominant dog though I have a feeling that won't be for long. At his previous home he loved playing with the other dogs. Dana is murmuring at him when he gets too close and Wokak respects that. Dana did the same for the dog of Ruth's daughter but that went slowly away and eventually turned into her being playful towards the other dog. I have no doubt it'll be the same this time, she simply needs some time to get used to the change :)

Wodak is a very good listener. When called he actually comes, including his wagging tail and a smile on his face. And that's just only after an hour being in his new home :D

I'll get some pics either tomorrow or Sunday. Don't want to take photos at night because the flash is annoying and Wodak has very red reflective eyes that are even visible without a camera :S

Shame some dogs like this have had to go through so many homes to find a decent one. Koda was the same. You can understand it (ish) when they are a nightmare, but Koda is a really pleasant dog. Strange the way some people are I geuss.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic