Yuki's New (but not new) Collar and Leash!

Mobezilla

Aww bet it's nice to have her big enough to finally wear it :-)

Sent from my ST18i using Forum Runner

Definitely! It's my cutest collar and being all purple I've been dying for her to wear it (as I'd rather have her in purple than pink) but unfortunately there aren't many purple lead choices

Definitely! It's my cutest collar and being all purple I've been dying for her to wear it (as I'd rather have her in purple than pink) but unfortunately there aren't many purple lead choices

I had purple for skyla as a pup but it didn't really suit her , pink suits her better

Sent from my ST18i using Forum Runner

Looks great!!!. i bet you couldn't wait to get it on! I was dying to get panda to fit into his julius k9 harness. Took FOREVER!

Well I was surprised she already fits it honestly, she grew so fast! She's probably about 25 pounds now but I'll have to weigh her at the vet or petsmart or something and let you guys know. Haha I should know better than to buy dog stuff ahead of time - the wait is horrible! XD

Aaaw thats pretty :)

Thank you!!

It's lovely

Thank you very much :D I /love/ it.

They grow so fast don't they? I've had collars I've bought and had to let them grow into :D

Yup she doesn't fit into it perfectly yet, its on the smallest setting and barely fits her.

Awe lovely. I've been waiting till Luka is fully grown to splurge and buy him an expensive harness. Almost there.. Only plus is I'm recycling all his puppy collars, leashes, harnesses with Knox. :)

Awh thats great! Yuki's first harness was one Abby had that was super small, it fit her perfectly when I brought her home. Eek was she really that tiny once? I might use her old collar and leash on Cloud since his leash was chewed up and I only have a cheapo blue one for him now, but that would mean dressing my poor boy up in pink :P