NYPD officer's act of kindness sparks online sensation

aronoiiel

That's amazing - that police officer is such a gentleman! :)

(...and kinda cute too. :oops)

I often give change to those that are less fortunate who just need it for some hot chocolate (on a cold day), some food, the bus, and etc.

'Tis the season of giving, after all! :D

• 2 weeks later...

Look up digital spy .co.uk if you want some of the fast info on the world. The odd section is where the funnys are. Note well after them being in the odd section expect days later to see them mentioned in topical comedy progs.News Quiz, radio 2 wright prog .him with prog at 9 on bbc3 all take from digital.

Go back a few weeks to see what Serbian man had put on his wifes gravestone at her insistance.

that story just warmed my heart.i still got a bit of Xmas shopping to do and im gonna add a wooly thermal hat and gloves and give them to the first needy homeless person i see,just made me think what a few ££££'s spent could make a big difference to someone in need,instead of say a box of chocolates as a little extra for someone.:clap:

Oh my gosh I teared up, not a little but a LOT at this. As a kid I always cried whenever I thought about those less fortunate because it doesn't seem fair (now I know there are exceptions) but for the most part this economy sucks and everyone should have the ability to have a roof over their head and a meal every day :( It's so sad to see innocent people go without their needs another year. Well done to this officer, he is certainly one of the better ones.