Weather man says SNOW !!! are you ready.

Andy

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Im looking forward to snow! But you know how hilly it is around here in bucks' date=' could be chaos trying to get to work...Got my ice grips though so i'm all set! No cold backside this year! lmao[/quote']

I got used to falling in the snow the other week so im used to that now hahaha

Zeus experienced snow for the first time last year and seemed to know what is was immediately, as soon as i let him out he loved it, he went running round like a loon then went diving through the air right at me as i took this pic.

Hades is 7 months soon and will be good to see how he takes to it :-)

post-5598-13586083352913_thumb.jpg

WOO HOO! SNOW. Not that I'm excited or anything :D I can't wait for Kodiak to see it for the first time. Once thats done I'm off out playing snowballs with the kids down the street. I just ignore work until the snow goes :D

PICS Of Kodi's first snow! :D

Feel totally cheated... Came out of work this morning to rain!!! Last two mornings I've have to de-ice the car.. Speaking of which. Someone who works at ours was too lazy to de-ice theirs properly and set off too soon, they took out a bollard on the car park and totalled their car. Moral of the story? Don't drive blind!!

To add insult to injury, our manager came out an told them the store would bill them for the bollard :/

I just got me a Jeep Grand Cherokee 4x4 for just that reason.

new set of tyres and a winter service.

3924962-PE52KHC_1.jpg

f_356356656-3226736166.jpeg

Is that one of James Bond's cars? It has changing number plates!

Also - can you post a pic of your 4 dawgs together in the boot so we can guage the space - we are looking for a different car and want to know what kind of spce our three can expect. And we are (very vaguely (ahem!)) looking at a fourth

Also - can you post a pic of your 4 dawgs together in the boot so we can guage the space - we are looking for a different car and want to know what kind of spce our three can expect. And we are (very vaguely (ahem!)) looking at a fourth

We get four easily into the Honda crv

Lol no not a bond car.

Just googled images. for illustration purposes only :)

I'd love to get a photo of all 4 in the back.

However getting all 4 to STAY in the back with the boot open so I could take the piccy.

Ah, asking the impossible, LOL