Honeymoon booked, with a hopeful bonus!

siberian_wolf

Ok so we have booked our honeymoon for our 1 year anniversary next year. We are off to Orlando, Florida for 3 weeks of excitement!!!!

Plus we may be having a bonus! Long story short, my brother has been having a few rather severe problems and to help cheer him up and put my mind at ease, Jamie has offered to pay for Ray and Rhiannan to come over to Orlando with us for 2 weeks! All ray needs is to get the tickets for the parks so hopefully we may have ray and Rhiannan joining us. I have got my fingers crossed they can come as Rhiannan is REALLY into Disney princess! :D:D:D:D:D

Cool, what part of Florida?

I'm Spending 2 days in New York sightseeing.

Then Fly down to West Palm Beach Airport.

The next day a 4 day cruise around the Bahamas then Back to Miami and about 10 days

around orlando. :up:

I'm Spending 2 days in New York sightseeing.

Then Fly down to West Palm Beach Airport.

The next day a 4 day cruise around the Bahamas then Back to Miami and about 10 days

around orlando. :up:

Sounds lush :) not been to south florida but would love to go there, the sea looks gorgeous!!! Orlando is great fun :D you getting any park tickets?

Sounds lush :) not been to south florida but would love to go there, the sea looks gorgeous!!! Orlando is great fun :D you getting any park tickets?

Right down at the very bottom at the Keys is really nice and picturesque. :up:

No not doing the theme parks this time. I've got a bad back at the moment so I'm not gonna push with fast rides.

I'm gutted coz I lurves going on the rollercoasters :(

Right down at the very bottom at the Keys is really nice and picturesque. :up:

No not doing the theme parks this time. I've got a bad back at the moment so I'm not gonna push with fast rides.

I'm gutted coz I lurves going on the rollercoasters :(

picturesque - love that word :click:;)

If you have a bad back, I wont go on about how awesome the coasters are there :D

picturesque - love that word :click:;)

If you have a bad back, I wont go on about how awesome the coasters are there :D

LOL last time I was there I did Universal.

The hulk ride was great and the duelling dragons.

Jurassic park was ok and you gotta do the jaws ride too.

My favourite coaster anywhere is the Dragon Khan in Portaventura, Salou, Spain.

LOL last time I was there I did Universal.

The hulk ride was great and the duelling dragons.

Jurassic park was ok and you gotta do the jaws ride too.

My favourite coaster anywhere is the Dragon Khan in Portaventura, Salou, Spain.

Duelling Dragons was awsome! We were lucky when we got there as there was barely a queue so went a few times on each one :D Loved Hulk, apart from the queue (4 hours!!!!!!!!!). Busch Gardens, Tempa Bay has some good rides too ;) If you like Oblivion at Alton Towers, you will LOVE Shi-Kra

Of course since I moved from FL everybody starts going there! Boo!

I hope you have a lot of fun!!

Typical, you may have been there when we last visited but that was before our world was changed with the making of husky-owners! I'd like to move to north of England as most of our close friends live there but I know if I move there everyone will move down south!