Hey I'm new member with new puppy :)

Ninjahstarr

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are still stuck :( But we are getting ready to head out to the woods now for a couple hours so I am certain we will have a name when we get back. Samara really likes Luna and Kenya and I like Kordova and Tala lol

I had Togo two weeks before I managed to name him.. He was registered at the vets as nayno..(no name backwards) till I finally settled on Togo. Safi, Loki and Peppa just popped into my head immediately I saw them.

Still not sure of the name, to Samara and our daughter Dakota, Kenya is sticking out a lot to them as well as Tala(which means Red Wolf). As for me I'm still pretty unsure lol didn't think naming our puppy would be so hard. Especially since we went into getting her thinking it would be Katana.

Hi and welcome :) She is gorgeous. My Max came with his name and i never changed it. But my kids have come up with a new name for him when they wanna baby talk him and play with him they call him Maxy doodle lol idk where they got it from or why they would call him such a name but they are 4 and 5 years of age so.. you know kids say and do the weirdest things :P

Hi and welcome :) She is gorgeous. My Max came with his name and i never changed it. But my kids have come up with a new name for him when they wanna baby talk him and play with him they call him Maxy doodle lol idk where they got it from or why they would call him such a name but they are 4 and 5 years of age so.. you know kids say and do the weirdest things :P

Your dog is adorable ! Anyone who we have seen on this site has such gorgeous dog! We are so proud to FINALLY have the dog of our dreams. So Loki is pretty much her name which suit her well, hense my shoe being eaten LOKI ! LOL GOD of mischief

Do you plan on eventually taking your pup to the dog park? Cally and I are there all the time, maybe we will see you guys one day :)

Where is the dog park, We have a little forest area around king and Wilson area. We spend a lot of time there, but would diffently be interested in going there :)

:doglaugh: as [MENTION=5355]Al Jones[/MENTION] said..... give them a chance and they will name themselves!

Welcome Loki, God of Mischief! :pawprint::pawprint:

Let me know when she drags your underwear and your shoes out to the yard for the neighbors to see. Grace taught me humility when my dirty undies kept ending up in the yard! I also had to learn to have some "grace" when it came to picking them up.:whistling:

Your dog is adorable ! Anyone who we have seen on this site has such gorgeous dog! We are so proud to FINALLY have the dog of our dreams. So Loki is pretty much her name which suit her well, hense my shoe being eaten LOKI ! LOL GOD of mischief

Thank you so much and im so glad you finally picked a name. Loki is a beautiful name :)

Let me know when she drags your underwear and your shoes out to the yard for the neighbors to see. Grace taught me humility when my dirty undies kept ending up in the yard! I also had to learn to have some "grace" when it came to picking them up.:whistling:

omg thats just too funny

:doglaugh: as @Al Jones said..... give them a chance and they will name themselves!

Welcome Loki, God of Mischief! :pawprint::pawprint:

Yuki did that too x3 I now have to keep all my dirty laundry in a closed room otherwise Yuki will either swallow it or leave it out for others to see.