It's nearly here :)

Devildust76

I am SUPER excited!Went and did the Christmas shopping today and I mean everywhere was packed and all happy out music playing everywhere, loved it!!Tree up tomorrow can't wait! (I'm worse than a child!!!) :)

I'm very excited too. Just need it to snow so Kodi can have his first Christmas snowball fight :)

I have about three prezzies!! My list keeps getting longer!! I was looking at 13 for dinner it's now gone down to just 8 seeing as I cook for 7 regularly 8 isn't too scary, unlike 13:$ lololThe decs don't go up until the 16th as we have a real tree an it would be brown by Christmas if we put it up earlier. This year I want outside lights and although I'd love a husky sled like someone here has bought recently I'll have to wait till next year now.. An make it myself lol. But I will!! Watch this space!!

i asked the daughters bf as he works with glass if he could do it in Perspex an he gave a long detailed reason why he couldn't.. Simple NO would have sufficed lol

[MENTION=1752]Povodny[/MENTION] I've about three presents left to get, lol!I only ever cooked Christmas dinner once and it was for 5 people and I swear never again!We used to have real trees when we were little, all I remember was mom going daft with the hoover with all the needles everywhere!I'm hoping the decorations survive this year, Maya went on a bit of a rampage last year - eating festive table clothes, knocking over mini tress and having a good chew for herself!!!

I have about three prezzies!! My list keeps getting longer!! I was looking at 13 for dinner it's now gone down to just 8 seeing as I cook for 7 regularly 8 isn't too scary, unlike 13:$ lololThe decs don't go up until the 16th as we have a real tree an it would be brown by Christmas if we put it up earlier. This year I want outside lights and although I'd love a husky sled like someone here has bought recently I'll have to wait till next year now.. An make it myself lol. But I will!! Watch this space!!

i asked the daughters bf as he works with glass if he could do it in Perspex an he gave a long detailed reason why he couldn't.. Simple NO would have sufficed lol

I saw this sled light too the other night. I think we all want one. :lolman:

Aww!I'll start crossing my fingers now for Kodi to get some snow, it would be lovely for him!

Thanks Amanda :)

@Povodny I've about three presents left to get, lol!I only ever cooked Christmas dinner once and it was for 5 people and I swear never again!We used to have real trees when we were little, all I remember was mom going daft with the hoover with all the needles everywhere!I'm hoping the decorations survive this year, Maya went on a bit of a rampage last year - eating festive table clothes, knocking over mini tress and having a good chew for herself!!!

This is my main concern with Kodi. He's a 'little' chomper at the moment!

Yay christmas! except...i haven't brought anything yet! eeeeeek!

Me either Molly :S

I've got Terry's presents but not the familys lol oops

Sent from my ST18i using Forum Runner

At least it's a start :) I haven't got a clue what to get anyone!!! Yikes :confused: