Roller coaster year...

Sparks

I've just been thinking of what's happened this year....

I don't think I have ever had a year like this one, sooo many ups and downs! It's been a good year I guess, if I could take a couple of things out it would have been perfect! And there's still a month to go lol

How has the year been for you?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

My year has been fairly even. Not sure I could handle a roller coaster. It is good to reflect though. It helps you appreciate the highs and better understand the lows.

The beginning of this year was horrendous we'd lost one of our boys just before Christmas and then lost the other at Easter. I honestly thought my world had ended :( but we then decided to get our little monster and I've not looked back since :) he might drive me nuts with his Malamute ways but I wouldn't change him for the world. Plus I got to meet some of you at camp in October (who could ask for more?) So to sum up 2012 bad start fab ending. Just waiting for the snow now :D

The downs are always difficult :( Worst down this year was loosing my Grandad just a few months before our wedding, I nearly put the wedding on hold especially when they church hadn't booked us in when I phone just a few days before he passed (getting married in the church was my most important part of the day because that's where I feel close to those we have lost) :(

1. Moved house.

2. New Kitchen

3. New bathroom.

4. New Dog (Well second hand)

5. New Car (Well also Second hand)

6. New Grandaughter.

7. New Camera

8. New PC

9. New Nexus 10 tablet.

10. New HTC One X+ Phone.

ups and downs here too, upside, my son did a bit better in his standard grades that we thought he would, finally got my big car on the road and of course getting our lovely Tanna. Big downside was losing my wee aunt very suddenly and totally unexpectedly in October. This was the third autumn in a row that we have lost close loved ones and hope next year will break the trend. Some pluses to look forward to next year with my nieces wedding in June and maybe another wedding in August.

ups and downs here too, upside, my son did a bit better in his standard grades that we thought he would, finally got my big car on the road and of course getting our lovely Tanna. Big downside was losing my wee aunt very suddenly and totally unexpectedly in October. This was the third autumn in a row that we have lost close loved ones and hope next year will break the trend. Some pluses to look forward to next year with my nieces wedding in June and maybe another wedding in August.

I lost my uncle very suddenly this year too, that hit the whole family pretty hard

I lost my uncle very suddenly this year too, that hit the whole family pretty hard

It does take it's toll on everyone. I really feel for my Mum this year as she lost her grandaughter 2 years ago then her big brother on Christmas eve last year and now her little sister. It is hard to keep the festive spirit sometimes but my boys still need to celebrate the same as all their friends etc so you have to find the strength from somewhere.