And Maya makes 4!!

Val (Zebedee)

OK, I can finally tell you all now (it's killed me to keep quiet!) we have added a foster baby to our pack! Maya is around 8 months old & has had 5 homes :@ so she has come to stay with us for as long as it takes to settle her, get her over some issues & get her ready for a forever home - however long that may take :D She has stormed right in to my pack like a little whirlwind, she doesn't leave Kaviq alone for a second but has already learnt to respect D & Myshka, so here's our new little lady, Maya!

post-143-13586083520302_thumb.jpg

post-143-13586083519131_thumb.jpg

I am loving Steve's new hat!!! LOL!!!!

Can you slap him for me as well for the texts he sent me - he sent me a pic of her the other day and i didn't have his number in my new phone so asked who it was, the reply came back - not telling, so i asked if male or female - his reply was, whatever you want - ROFL!!!!

Eventually figured out it was him :D

She is adorable and sounds like she's made herself right at home!