Delamere forest 2.12.12

brian brown

Can't you tell? :D

Yes, they all had a good time.

Lexi did particularly well. She's Leanne7's dog but I'm fostering her for 3 months. 1st time out on a proper long walk with mine.

She only came yesterday but has settled in & acts as if she's always been a member of my pack :).

She even walked alongside Polee (Polee didn't grizzle!). Lee said that's unusual for Polee but Lexi was a good girl all day. They've all had their tea & have crashed in the lounge now :D

The girls are k-knockered ..

[ATTACH]65269[/ATTACH]

If Peppa gets anymore relaxed she'll slide off her stool :)

[ATTACH]65270[/ATTACH]

Good thing I can see Safi breathing lol

The boyz are in the kitchen on their new quilt fast asleep equally k- knockered

post-1752-13586083536498_thumb.jpg

post-1752-13586083537574_thumb.jpg

Jakey the Tibetan Terrier didn't look too happy :confused::lolman:

I don't think he liked being muddy. He enjoys the walk & mud but knows he'll require a bath when he gets home :rolleyes:

We all complain about huskies coats,moulting etc,but in my opinion,when I compare their coats to other breeds,I think they are much easier to keep clean.Most of the time,I can give mine a quick rub down,and all the dirt just disappears,their coats don't seem to hold the moisture as much as other breeds,so its not all bad !:rolleyes:

We all complain about huskies coats,moulting etc,but in my opinion,when I compare their coats to other breeds,I think they are much easier to keep clean.Most of the time,I can give mine a quick rub down,and all the dirt just disappears,their coats don't seem to hold the moisture as much as other breeds,so its not all bad !:rolleyes:

Oh yeah, Mishka, clean! Lexi, just her legs needed showering, Tango showered!!!, Deiffen just his undercarriage/legs. Poor Titch & Jakey were washed in the sink when she got them home :rofl:

Aww Nic, they look lovely :)

Lee, this is the correct route, I made a mistake on the original one, I've arrowed the track we started going down (towards the caravan), oops 3.95 miles[ATTACH=CONFIG]65271[/ATTACH]

You'll have to save the map and print it in colour in time for the 16th