On By; the command we ignore when there are cats about. (few blurry pics)

Removed #1

On leash, On-by is followed without incident...today while out with the rig however a pair of cats came by the trail, along with another dog...and there was no on-by at all. The woman who owned the cats and the dog ended up comming outside to get them and then my pair continued on their run. Wasn't on that particular bit of run, as it was my oldest son and daughter for that stretch of trail.

Suggestions on how to reinforce this when we're out running?

GEDC0163.jpg

GEDC0144.jpg

GEDC0161.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

[MENTION=2509]HuskyHijinx[/MENTION] facebook there's a stateside group called Mushers Exchange. It's mushers all over the country who exchange information, and often have sweet deals for novices like myself who aren't quite ready to spend $500+ on a rig through older more experienced mushers getting rid of their old stuff when they get new stuff, there have been a couple of kennel sell outs with gear really reasonably priced etc. I paid $125 for it. Not the prettiest rig in the world but it'll do what I need it to do...and once I can bring out the sled regularly I'll drag it in pieces down to the basement for some sanding and repainting.