Duke and Duchess Are Expecting!!

calvinandmommy

firstly theres no real proof. secondly its way too early if she is to announce it anything can happen.

and yeah, um loads of women have kids everyday its nothing special tbh. lol

Proof.... http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-20586343

That's not the only news site it is on.

I love the Royal Family. And I have nothing else exciting going on in my life so I now have something to be happy about...to me it is something special :P

Yes sorry Louise but its plastered across the news lol yes women get pregnant every day, but it doesn't make it any less happy news. If you announced it no one would say that to you :P

Also, this time if its a girl born first it won't get gazzumped by any subsequent boys lol.. Yay for girls :lolman:

Yes sorry Louise but its plastered across the news lol yes women get pregnant every day, but it doesn't make it any less happy news. If you announced it no one would say that to you :P

Also, this time if its a girl born first it won't get gazzumped by any subsequent boys lol.. Yay for girls :lolman:

yeah ok maybe i was a bit harsh but I just dont get the whole royal family thing. i really dont :confused:.

By the time she drops, Kells will have some babygro's n stuff that eden-willow will have grown out of.

We'll send them a bin bag of stuff, I'm sure they can use the help :P

It's been all over my news for the whole day so far. Quite annoying, really.

Honestly, I don't understand the big deal over the Royals. I suppose they're kind of like celebrities, but still...I don't understand why people care about celebrities either. Yes, they may be famous...but other than that WHO CARES. People get preggers every day, people have babies every day. It's nothing new, nothing special.

It's not like the Royals actually run the country anyways...they're just figureheads, which is also what annoys me.

I was also shocked to hear she was admitted to the hospital for morning sickness. Morning sickness. Really. I've experienced that a little bit (side effects from the pill, wasn't preggers!) and yes...it does suck...but its not worth going to the hospital for. It's not like its life threatening or anything.

I'm just thinking of all the people in the hospitals that might not be getting the treatment they deserve for their conditions because all the staff at the hospital would be giving the Dutchess 'royal' attention.

I've never understood why people like the Royal family and celebrities get attention like this...and I don't understand why people CARE. It's none of their business, just let the people live their lives in peace!

It's been all over my news for the whole day so far. Quite annoying, really.

Honestly, I don't understand the big deal over the Royals. I suppose they're kind of like celebrities, but still...I don't understand why people care about celebrities either. Yes, they may be famous...but other than that WHO CARES. People get preggers every day, people have babies every day. It's nothing new, nothing special.

It's not like the Royals actually run the country anyways...they're just figureheads, which is also what annoys me.

I was also shocked to hear she was admitted to the hospital for morning sickness. Morning sickness. Really. I've experienced that a little bit (side effects from the pill, wasn't preggers!) and yes...it does suck...but its not worth going to the hospital for. It's not like its life threatening or anything.

I'm just thinking of all the people in the hospitals that might not be getting the treatment they deserve for their conditions because all the staff at the hospital would be giving the Dutchess 'royal' attention.

I've never understood why people like the Royal family and celebrities get attention like this...and I don't understand why people CARE. It's none of their business, just let the people live their lives in peace!

ditto elyse. poor baby will never get peace

I am super excited! Love the Royals and Will and Kate especially :)

with regards to the morning sickness, I think she's suffering from something called Hyperemesis Gravidarum, which is severe morning sickness. I thought I had it bad, sickness from 6 weeks to 24 weeks, but people who suffer from HG have it soooooo much worse. I was able to keep fluid and food down. Just chucked it up later.

just because she is a Royal and been hospitalised with morning sickness, don't make it trivial. Hopefully this will get the condition some coverage and that people realise it is a serious thing.