The recycling

cas

I sorted the recycling out today and put it all in the big red box in the pics below. Most of it was empty dog treat packets etc amongst other stuff. I popped upstairs for 1 minute and heard Mya talking and wooing and came back down to this...

Storm caught in the act (Mya was obviously trying to grass her up by talking and wooing :))

post-482-13586083617003_thumb.jpg

post-482-13586083618055_thumb.jpg

Everything she had pulled out was empty dog stuff not one thing was anything else.

Nope was not me Mum.

I'm just lying on it like this to stop it from blowing all over the place. :doglaugh:

LOL!!! Bless her ! Shadow has learnt his tell tale ways off Mya he does exactly the same when Skye is up to no good! Then looks all happy as if to say look i told you she was up to something lol

I can imagine him telling tales, good ole Mya eh. They are funny though when they look all happy once they have told tales, lol.

I can imagine him telling tales, good ole Mya eh. They are funny though when they look all happy once they have told tales, lol.

Yep its funny lol. The funny thing is though if she jumps up at the counter to lick the sides or "steal any food" he tells on her then ALOT..... however he used to do this loads lol i will have to try get it on video at some point!

omg i love moments like these. I guess im lucky Max hasnt done anything like that. I'm probably too careful not to leave things he can get into. I'm gonna purposely leave something he can get into just so i can have a moment like tjis too. Its too cute :) Love these pictures and the look on their faces

omg i love moments like these. I guess im lucky Max hasnt done anything like that. I'm probably too careful not to leave things he can get into. I'm gonna purposely leave something he can get into just so i can have a moment like tjis too. Its too cute :) Love these pictures and the look on their faces

Be careful what you wish for! :D:whistling:

LOL!!! Bless her ! Shadow has learnt his tell tale ways off Mya he does exactly the same when Skye is up to no good! Then looks all happy as if to say look i told you she was up to something lol

storm did that once when angel was on the wall in the garden!

Yep its funny lol. The funny thing is though if she jumps up at the counter to lick the sides or "steal any food" he tells on her then ALOT..... however he used to do this loads lol i will have to try get it on video at some point!

Oh yes, a video is a must :)

aw...i do love the, im so sowwy look.

Kaiden and parker are a double team, the look of, how do you know which one of us it was....they gang up on me till im the one who feels bad lol

Aah that's clever them ganging up