Do you all

valkyries

I was his bowls after every meal too, He doesnt really have toys the only toys he has are balls and cant really wash those :P Do you guys wash your dogs paws everytime he comes back into the house? I mean like wash wash. I bring a bucket of warm water and shampoo to wash his paws and dry them every time he comes back inside. Btw is that ok? could that be harmful to his paws?

Definitely wash bowls in very hot soapy water after each meal as they are on raw diet. They don't play with toys or balls, so that's easy :rolleyes: I wash their water bowls every second day.

I wipe/dry their feet off if it is wet outside, but not with soap and water as there is no mud, it is just wet.

If they have been swimming, I just towel dry them when they want to come inside to escape the heat - not ideal, but sometimes it is too hot outside and they want to come in - wet or not :S I spend my life cleaning up after them :confused:

I must admit I don't wash his food bowl every time because he's fed kibble. Perhaps once every 5 days, but if anything other than kibble is put in there (raw meat or people food, for example) than its cleaned as soon as he's finished with it.

As for his water bowl, whenever I see it empty I clean it before refilling it again.

I must admit I don't wash his food bowl every time because he's fed kibble. Perhaps once every 5 days, but if anything other than kibble is put in there (raw meat or people food, for example) than its cleaned as soon as he's finished with it.

As for his water bowl, whenever I see it empty I clean it before refilling it again.

pretty much the same as me with the water bowl, but i have 3 food bowls for kaiser so everymeal there swapped and washed, works out pretty well :)

wash your dogs food and water bowls after every meal ???? before you ask yes i do

Also do you was your dogs toy's ???? mine go in the washer once a week or in the sink depending on toy

Our boys food bowls get washed after each meal and their water bowls are given rinse and wipe (with no soap) in between refills

As for their toys, well, they don't last long enough to get washed as their toys are usually old plastic bottles or squeekys that get ruined in seconds lol

I feed mine kibble, so I don't wash them after every meal, probably once every other day with soap and water, or I will put them in the dishwasher. Unless I give them people food or they need canned pumpkin, then I will clean it right after.

I have only cleaned their toys when they would pee in their crate, which only happened a few times.

We also feed kibble...honestly I wash them when I think its needed. Toys don't get washed. Crates/beds at least once a week or as needed. If the dogs are wet they are dried as they come in the house. They know to wait to get there paws dried.

Food/water bowls get washed as needed. They eat dry kibble and drink purified reverse osmosis water. The toys do get washed if they gets yucky. I have noticed that Rusty likes his toys goobery. When they are clean he plays with them less. Defiantly wash the hard toys if they get groody.