guess what i just did?

Storm Angel n Auroras Mum

I applied for a part time job in my local pets at home!

Ive been waiting for one to come up in there for ages!

:bananadance1:

I hope to keep my current job also as I know I am safe and secure there. Since I only work 3 nights a week 6-10pm im sure it wont affect a job at pets at home. It may mean working till 4pm then coming home and going to another job! :eek:

Hope you get it :up:

A recent government report showed that employment is starting to shift from having one main full time job

to to having multiple part time jobs to gain a full time income.

A recent government report showed that employment is starting to shift from having one main full time job

well since its near xmas im not going to give up my permanent job for a temp one. just in case...

It is a lot easier having part time jobs means the dogs aren't left alone all day :-)

Sent from my ST18i using Forum Runner

good luck

i applied for one at the store near us but they wanted me to be able to do 6am starts which i couldnt do with having the kids xx

good luck

i applied for one at the store near us but they wanted me to be able to do 6am starts which i couldnt do with having the kids xx

Kids eh? lol

I could have been shift manager at my one stop shop if i didnt have the kids lol. x