New place may lead to new addition... :)

Staceybob

So I went to a meeting with one of my health workers today and they're putting me in touch with a personal worker that is going to help me get all the paperwork together so I can get onto the council and in to a property where me, Aleu and the ferrets can go :)

The good news is, not only will it start to give me some of my independence back that I lost through my poor health, but it means that moving out will potentially open doors for me and Aleu to get a new addition, which most of you have known I have been wanting for a while :)

Currently my uncle wants a husky, but he said we can't have 3 dogs in the house at the minute as we have the little cavalier here. I keep thinking maybe I can persuade him but I don't think it's working lol so I look forward to the future :)

When the time comes, I've decided I will go for an adult rehome dog, maybe about 1 year old so I can train them up to run on the scooter with Aleu :)

Stacey xxx