Bi-Eyed Husky's

Osinn11

Since we adopted Ace I've been fascinated by his eyes. When looking at him his left is ice blue and right is brown. Let's see photos of your Bi-eyed Huskys! I'm wondering how many are like Ace and how many are flipped. It will be interesting to see what the ratio is! :D

Ace!

post-7782-13586084240622_thumb.jpg

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So far it seems as though they all have blue right eyes and brown left eyes.

Interesting...I wonder if its just by chance or if that's how all bi-eyed are.

I know when I volunteered at the shelter, we got a few bi-eyed huskies in. They all had right blue and brown left ones too.

So far it seems as though they all have blue right eyes and brown left eyes.

Interesting...I wonder if its just by chance or if that's how all bi-eyed are.

I know when I volunteered at the shelter, we got a few bi-eyed huskies in. They all had right blue and brown left ones too.

No I saw someone from Maryland who just joined another forum with a pup that has bi-eyes flipped from Yukis (brown right eye, blue left eye)

Here is a pic with Vlad Eyes [ATTACH=CONFIG]65544[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]65545[/ATTACH]

Gosh Vlad is gorgeous!! I wish Yuki's brown eye was just a tad lighter, most people either assume she has both blue eyes because I guess the one blue eye is more noticeable or they think her brown eye is black because its so hard to see.

@Andy .... why does Malaki wear a muzzle? Obviously, it doesn't stop him from eating mud!

This photo was taken before we adopted him.

Both Malaki and Darwin were muzzled for their initial "get to know you" meetings,

as they didn't get on and seemed intent on doing each other some mischief.

Gosh Vlad is gorgeous!! I wish Yuki's brown eye was just a tad lighter, most people either assume she has both blue eyes because I guess the one blue eye is more noticeable or they think her brown eye is black because its so hard to see.

It will probably lighten up as he gets older , blaze's did

I can't add pics on my phone I'll try n get on my laptop n add a puppy and now pic ov his bi-eyes for u

Ooh I think his puppy pic got added?

Sent from my ST18i using Forum Runner

post-95-13586084276867_thumb.jpg

This is him now (if it's worked) @Mobezilla

Yes it worked lol. But I'm not sure if her eyes can still change, I heard that after 10 weeks or something they're set? She's 19 weeks old right now and her eyes are the same as when she was 2 weeks old lol

Yes it worked lol. But I'm not sure if her eyes can still change, I heard that after 10 weeks or something they're set? She's 19 weeks old right now and her eyes are the same as when she was 2 weeks old lol

They might still lighten up I think the whole colour change age thing is to do with how they are born with blue eyes n then they change colour I'll go thru his puppy pics n see if I can find out when his lightened up