nurse found dead

Sarah

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No one can force someone to do something they don't want to do... Everyone knows the difference between what's right and wrong

They chose to do it, therefore, they were in the wrong, I'm not saying they are Soley to blame, but they have to face the consequences of their actions.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

That doesnt mean nobody else can comment Nicola

That's clearly not what I meant Marc. Nor did I in anyway say or suggest no one else could comment. I was merely clarifying my response was to you not Elyse. I then as you can again clearly see responded to Elyse and her concerns, as it happens if you read our posts we both agree

That's clearly not what I meant Marc. Nor did I in anyway say or suggest no one else could comment. I was merely clarifying my response was to you not Elyse. I then as you can again clearly see responded to Elyse and her concerns, as it happens if you read our posts we both agree

I can read. It was also clear that Elyse was responding to your responce to me. Also it was clear that you were responding to me since you quoted me directly. Therefore there was no need for the comment. Hence why I commented myself. It was to point out a comment was not needed, as wasn't mine.

I can read. It was also clear that Elyse was responding to your responce to me. Also it was clear that you were responding to me since you quoted me directly. Therefore there was no need for the comment. Hence why I commented myself. It was to point out a comment was not needed, as wasn't mine.

Could you repeat that in English please lol

:headbang:

mi not one for radio to be honest, i cant stand all the "games" and call in's that every radio station does, the silly conversations they have. I also dont like pranked TV shows.

I think there are certain pranks that should not be carried out. its quite simple, a nurse, doctor etc is not permitted to give out patient information, full stop. the nurse should not of said anything, but then when someone phones up, i am not sure what the rules are, if you needed to be present to get information then the hospitals would always be full of concerned families.

But the radio presenters, should of known that if they did get through to someone and they was able to get information out of them that this would mean a possible job loss, or that person getting into lots of trouble. If that nurse wanted to be in the public eye she would of gone to the newspapers and told her "story" but she didnt. she was just at work doing her job, and the next thing she knows she has TV, radio, newspapers chasing her down.

Ive never been in the public eye, and even though it was just a short moment, the amount of presure and un wanted attention must of been over welming. people who are in the public eye by choice even break so those who arent in it by choice, i feel sorry for.

If pranks are going to be carried out, they shouldnt be done live, giving the people carrying out the prank time to assess who is at risk if this blows up!!