We are moving.... again!

siberian_wolf

seems only yesterday we were moving into our new place..................... hang on................. it may have well have been!!!

Landlord has decided that he is going to sell the house and land now and gave us two months to find somewhere new! Seemed like it would have been impossible to find anywhere that would suit us and take 3 dogs and our budget! We had until the end of January to find somewhere and were feeling like we would never find anywhere but now we have :yahoo:

its a lovely house and they are fine with the boys coming in too :D We are moving in to a new house and Jamies mum and dad are coming with us again to make it easier for us all to save up for a deposit to buy, so our outgoings are going to be less which will be great! We are meeting our new landlords tonight to sign the tenancy agreement and pay the deposit and hope to move in next week so we are in before Christmas!

I can't wait!!! The Garden is already enclosed for the dogs which is ideal. OK, we ain't going to have the land anymore which I will miss but Upton Heath is literally across the road :D The Garden isn't very big either but again upton heath is just across the road!

As much as I love where we are now, the house itself where are moving to is bigger and the letting agents for where we are now have been real :rollingpin: *^!?#$!*&^@~ and have even managed to loose several payments we have made to them!

All this just before Christmas?!! Good luck with the move, I hope it goes as smoothly as possible for you all. X x x

Thankyou :) we have the keys now and have been and bought a new washing machine as we need one anyway and hopefully buying Christmas tree to tomorrow!!!!!!

Over this weekend we are hoping to gradually move things over and then have our first night there on Monday with the boys :D eeek

Sometimes fate looks as if it is dealing us a bum deal. . . . .

but in hindsight it is a blessing in disguise.

I don't envy you guys the stress and hassle of the move. . . . .

but i hope in the long run it's the best move. . . . for you guys and the Husky pack :)