Meet Wodak!

BlueWolf

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been dog sitting them the last two days. Normally they would be alone for about 6 hours but since Wodak is still new I decided to just stay there for the entire afternoon just to watch them. Turns out, it wasn't even needed, lol.

Though Dana is still wary of him, today they sniffed each other a bit and she allowed Wodak to lie next to her :clap: Wodak is also starting to show his playful side a bit more. Surprise surprise, he loves fetching tennis balls :eek:

Wodak loves the attention. At first I was on the seat with a laptop on my lap and Wodak lying against me. A few minutes later I had my laptop on one leg and Wodak on my other. A bit later I suddenly had no laptop on my lap and Wodak sleeping on my lap. He than rolled on his back, pawing me for a belly scratch :rolleyes: I think he's feeling right at home here :D

He's very eager to learn new things. We want him to walk on the left together with Glala and having Dana on the right. So far he's picking it up quite fast. He's not loving being all alone without Glala and Dana so we better figure out a way to walk them all at the same time, lol.

post-2355-13586084732763_thumb.jpg

post-2355-13586084731493_thumb.jpg

(My mother came over to meet Wodak)

Took them out all three at once. Was actually easier than expected. Glala walked nicely on the left, Dana on the right and because of that Wodak was kind of restricted to the middle which he didn't mind much. Even when meeting other dogs it's not too hard to control them when they get a bit over exited. So other then being a bit jealous for attention there's not much else to complain about him. He's the best third dog I could ever imagine. How he got so many rehomes is still being me.