The best surprise ever :)

Rosemary

Today I received the best surprise ever :bananadance1::bananadance:

Monty came back from the shop with a parcel and wanted to know what I had been buying - again. Nothing, I told him, I am broke :(

He handed me a parcel :D I looked at the back and it was from my friend Linda ( [MENTION=430]valkyries[/MENTION] ).

I opened it and was amazed - something for us all. Words cannot express how surprised I was to receive this - it was so obviously put together by someone who cared, and for that I am so very grateful.

First ........

For me - how beautiful is this, wow :bananadance1: oh okay, not all mine, the black para-cord survival bracelet is for Monty - and he is thrilled with it :) How I am going to keep these away from my daughter is another story :rolleyes:

post-1262-13586084551506_thumb.jpg

Also for Monty a Husky bottle opener - another gift that will get a lot of use :)

post-1262-13586084552648_thumb.jpg

for Ozzy and Micah - they are so going to loooove this one :)

post-1262-13586084553141_thumb.jpg

And now, this is for me, but Monty has already said he thinks it is for him, I had to show him the letter to prove that it is mine :) It fits perfectly - and no Linda, I am not going to model it :rofl:

post-1262-13586084553774_thumb.jpg I am not this tall, I stood on a stool to take the pic :D

Thank you so much Linda, it was such a lovely surprise and I love it all. And thank you for the letter, it was great :) Watch this space ;)