Nearly 2 ft. of SNOW yesterday....could not keep them indoors!

Removed #2

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I do have some video that will have to wait until tonight to be edited [MENTION=1262]Rosemary[/MENTION]...yes, Prince Andrew spent much of his day on his throne...and his daddy did shovel it off for him....two times out with the blower and again this morning....jessy is so funny as she just bounces through the yard...video to come!

While on the weekends, this kind of weather is tons of fun, and the pack loves it, getting to work on Monday is never easy...took about an extra 30 min. this morning and it was a really slow ride even though the roads were in fairly good shape. Plows come through the neighborhood and my guess is that by the time we get home, we will have a couple feet at the end of the drive from the road plow dumping!

We are still waiting for our snow. We have had 281 days without any snow, a new record. What a year for me to get a husky LOL!

And no snow forecasted for the foreseeable future :(

Yeh, all your lake effect snow goes to the east of you! I lived in the area affected by Lake Ontario lake effect snow - thanks, I've had enough, that's why I'm in Texas!! We got a dusting last year and that was too much for most of us!