So Dana went to school today..

BlueWolf

Yep, I brought Dana with me to school today :D Dana definitely enjoyed it while she strolled through the class, from one person to the next one. I think everyone has given her a cuddle by the end of the day, including the teacher.

post-2355-13586084664689_thumb.jpg

The whole class went "Awwww" when she started lying on the floor with her legs spread. She lost a bit of her 'husky coolness' when she started hugging the heater though :rolleyes:

post-2355-1358608466586_thumb.jpg

Sorry, only got these photos. Was during class anyway so there was work to do ;) Should bring her more often. It quite helps when you have a difficult assignment. Just hug a husky and you're ready to go again :P

That's awesome.

I heard on the news that a university put some puppies in a room beside the school's library. It was called 'pet therapy' and apparently it helped a LOT of students with the stress of exams.

Man, I wish I could bring Suka up here...

How'd you get that worked out with school? Can anyone bring their dog in?

This is the animal carer training, our entire course is focused around animals. When walking around in school here you always see one or more animals. Dogs, bunnies, mice, you name it. Strictly speaking you need to have a valid reason to bring your animal to school, but in reality we - including the teachers - are all animal lovers and don't mind it at all. The teacher of today's class actually wanted to see her when I mentioned I had red huskies, so I take that as a valid reason :D

This is the animal carer training, our entire course is focused around animals. When walking around in school here you always see one or more animals. Dogs, bunnies, mice, you name it. Strictly speaking you need to have a valid reason to bring your animal to school, but in reality we - including the teachers - are all animal lovers and don't mind it at all. The teacher of today's class actually wanted to see her when I mentioned I had red huskies, so I take that as a valid reason :D

Got ya. That's awesome.