Sainsburys

Stormy

Had my induction today :) was alot if DVD watching and training and signing if paperwork! Then a test at the end which I passed :)

I was meant to start Saturday but have volunteered tomorrow to do 2 hours to do till training (I get paid for this) so that I am more in the know for my first 'proper' day Saturday :)

Manager is really nice only met one member is staff so far but she seems nice to :)

My aim is to work hard as a customer service assistant and be great at it and move up to supervisor which is also what the manager is aiming for also in the future :)

Hopefully I pick up all the till etc quickly tomorrow :)

Don't have my uniform yet but will get pics when I do have it as its so attractive...... Lol

On another note me and rob have found a great local pub! We've had a lock in a few times with them already! Type of place I'm happy coming into on my own and I have already gained the land lady as a hair dressing customer! And one barmaid ;)

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks @Andy i shall have always loved that side of things in my previous career!

I had a few years behind the till before moving up to management.

thoroughly enjoyed interacting with the public. :)