Sainsburys

Stormy

Well done for diverging into a job you're not trained to do if more got off there ar@e and did this am use unemployment would not be in the state it is now :)

theres not much in jobs available tbh.

ive applied for a 2nd part time job :)

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is actually loads of jobs about you just literally have to apply and apply and apply every single day to get something... i was starting to apply for things in leeds also even though it would have been a drive i kept all options open even to full time work as i just wanted to work! Applied to pets at home four times didn't get an interview for any of those! I was against 4 others at sainsburys but normally you are against hundreds at alot of places so you dont even get considered alot of the time!

There are also ALOT of temp jobs at this time of year so people who aren't working may be able to get a temp job (which can sometimes lead to permanent) but i have seen some of the people in the job centre and they really do not want to work there are alot in this village to that i have now seen due to the pub that just get their benefits then go drink it all!

So it isn't that there aren't any jobs its just that quite a few people go for them all at the same time but then there are a big majority of people who just aren't trying also.

There is actually loads of jobs about you just literally have to apply and apply and apply every single day to get something... i was starting to apply for things in leeds also even though it would have been a drive i kept all options open even to full time work as i just wanted to work! Applied to pets at home four times didn't get an interview for any of those! I was against 4 others at sainsburys but normally you are against hundreds at alot of places so you dont even get considered alot of the time!

There are also ALOT of temp jobs at this time of year so people who aren't working may be able to get a temp job (which can sometimes lead to permanent) but i have seen some of the people in the job centre and they really do not want to work there are alot in this village to that i have now seen due to the pub that just get their benefits then go drink it all!

So it isn't that there aren't any jobs its just that quite a few people go for them all at the same time but then there are a big majority of people who just aren't trying also.

the first time I applied at one stop I didnt even get an interview.

the second time I applied a few months later I got the interview and job!

the first time I applied at one stop I didnt even get an interview.

the second time I applied a few months later I got the interview and job!

Yep i applied to two one stops also but didn't hear anything back. Its just luck of the draw in one way