4. Kate Upton

5. Kate Middleton

6. Whitney Houston

7. Olympics

8. Political polls

9. Lindsay Lohan

10. Jennifer Lopez

Now the rest I'd heard of but for Kate Upton Just Google imaged her :eek:

I'm youngish too (will be 21, assuming the world doesn't end next week! Gasp - 7 DAYS!!!!! LOL), and yet I still don't like that song. I'd admit it is a little bit catchy at first, but the tune gets more annoying as you listen to it.

There are a lot of other songs out there, IMO, that sound a lot better than this and yet they haven't gotten any awards.

I'm youngish too (will be 21, assuming the world doesn't end next week! Gasp - 7 DAYS!!!!! LOL), and yet I still don't like that song. I'd admit it is a little bit catchy at first, but the tune gets more annoying as you listen to it.

There are a lot of other songs out there, IMO, that sound a lot better than this and yet they haven't gotten any awards.

im only 25, im talking about young, young, those who can get away with running around screaming without the strange looks i get :D

im only 25, im talking about young, young, those who can get away with running around screaming without the strange looks i get :D

Ah, those people. They get to have all the fun. :P

Heck, right now I feel like running around and yelling (would be GREAT to let loose some stress - exams are killing me here!!), but I would be looked at as if I was mental. LOL

I guess its somewhat confusing...and all relative. My parents see 'young' as anyone that's a few years younger than them, yet I see those people as 'old'. I see 'young' as a few years younger than me, but my parents see those people as 'babies'.