Only 9 Days To Go... Until The End Of The World

Dave

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I read a job description a few months ago that said: "Contract ends December 21, 2012 , with possibility of extension."

Don't know if it was intentional, but it made me laugh so hard!!

I can't BELIEVE to what crazy lengths people have gone to...building and buying million dollar bunkers, buying tanks and other military vehicles, practically putting their life on hold for a few years to 'prepare', its ridiculous!!

This is all a conspiricy created by the turkeys.

They simply want to try to survive this year.

Now for some seriousness - that's some scary stuff! An asteroid 'came close' (by a few million miles) to hitting Earth during early Wednesday morning!

http://www.cbc.ca/news/technology/story/2012/12/12/asteroid-toutatis-earth-approach.html

Yeah in astronimical terms that's a whiskers distance !!!!

Phew . . :eek:

Now for some seriousness - that's some scary stuff! An asteroid 'came close' (by a few million miles) to hitting Earth during early Wednesday morning!

http://www.cbc.ca/news/technology/story/2012/12/12/asteroid-toutatis-earth-approach.html

It does happen once in a while. NASA actually already found another object in space approaching earth. Second thing the newssite asked NASA was if it was going to hit us on the 21th :duh: I'm afraid this is becoming a huge media hype in the upcoming days. Every single little thing is suddenly related to the Maya's