Messing about on an icy deck

Povodny

Sooo cute,Peppa and Togo are a lot like my Tundy and Sass.Mine never want to be outside long and always sit by the door like that asking to come in!!Decking is great,bet you're glad you had that done,must be a welcome relief not to have to keep cleaning 16 muddy paws!!:rolleyes:

Sooo cute,Peppa and Togo are a lot like my Tundy and Sass.Mine never want to be outside long and always sit by the door like that asking to come in!!Decking is great,bet you're glad you had that done,must be a welcome relief not to have to keep cleaning 16 muddy paws!!:rolleyes:

Its a godsend!!!

Makes me laugh when one is on higher up looking as if to say "cant get me up here!". Ours do that with the kennel lol

Ha ha yes I think I may have to move that box, Togo has suddenly realised he can peer over the fence into next doors and spy on the poodles!! He's also taken a liking to chomping on their withered hanging basket, well if it wasn't withered before it is now!!

Its only a matter of time before the penny drops and spots he can get onto the fence panels and springboard from there into their garden. There's even a convenient patio table positioned nicely on the opposite side to help him on his way down. Lol