Jokes you can tell your kids. . . :)

Andy

What do you call a 400lb Siverback Gorilla with a banana in each ear ????

Anything you like he can't hear you :)

Q: What do you get when you cross Godzilla and a parrot?

A: I don’t know, but if he asks for a cracker, give it to him!

Q: What do you get if you cross a kangaroo and a elephant?

A: Big holes all over Australia

There was this truck driver John who is transporting 50 penguins to the city zoo. As it happens, his truck breaks down in the middle of the desert. He waves down another truck and both of them try to repair the truck. The other truck driver, Frank says, "I think we can't do it anytime soon. If it's any help to you, I can take your load off of you as my truck is anyway empty". John thanks him profusely and tells him the penguins need to be taken to the city zoo and gives Frank $500 for expenses. Off go Frank and the penguins.

John, meanwhile manages to repair his truck and proceeds to the city. He stops for a coffee before going to the zoo. As he is sipping on his coffee, he sees - going past the window in single file, the 50 penguins - and bringing up the rear is Frank.

He rushes out from the coffee shop and confronts Frank,"Hey, what happened? You were supposed to take them to the zoo. I even gave you $500 for it".

Frank replies,"Sure, I took them to the zoo. But, I still had a lot of money left over and so I am now taking them to the the movies".