Goin to bed!!!

Marc

So Im curious. How many of you actually have a "bed time"? I know me and Sarah are absolutly terrible for not going to bed when we should, so curious as to how many people do the same and how many people actually set themselves a time to be in the sack?

Only person I know the answer to this for is Jos ... He blames me for talkin to him, then asks me a question an hour after he's "gone to bed" LOL

no set time for me as and when i feel like it :D

See I dont even manage to do that ... Its always a "I'm tired, so I'll just do xyz then go to bed" Only the xyz is usually 1 item that turns into a list LOL

If I'm working Days I have to be up at 04.00am so I try to be in bed by 9.00pm

but usually make it by 10.- 10.30pm (ish)

Only person I know the answer to this for is Jos ... He blames me for talkin to him, then asks me a question an hour after he's "gone to bed" LOL

Hey, you're the one always sending me a message right when I want to go to bed :D Though last evening I really forgot to watch the time :redface1: Usually I go to bed at 12am. Was 12:30 when I went downstairs to brush my teeth. Then I had a fun conversation with my dad and it suddenly was 2am when I went to bed. fyi: I had to get up at 7:45am. I'm now feeling like a zombie :oops

I'm awful, I'd love to be able to switch off and go to bed at 10pm but I never manage it. Being a night worker doesn't help. When the children were small it was easier, then as they got older and stayed up later I still wanted "my time" before bed.

Now I can stay up till 2 and still be up at 5.45. I've developed the knack of being able to sleep on a washing line.. Pin head.. Bed of nails.. Standing up.. Sitting up.. Laying my head on a table. I fell asleep in the bath once.. Woke up freezing cold with just my chin and nose above the water.

so in a nutshell, no I don't have a bedtime. But would love to be a normal person and have one lol

I'm a poor sleeper. If I nod off in the afternoon for an hour then I don't go to bed until 6am and up again at 11am. At the moment I have a couple of cracked ribs so I'm asleep nearly 24 hours a day due to the amount of pain killers I have to take........Ron