Driving :(

Mobezilla

Today I got off work around 9pm. I turned left out of my building and approached a stop light to turn right onto the main road. I slowed down like normal and stopped, and I wasn't really paying attention to what was going on behind me as I was watching traffic waiting to turn. All of a sudden I get slammed forward. I SCREAMED like a little girl. I quickly put the car in park and flipped my hazards on but then sat there, frozen. A white SUV went around me, but I assumed they were just trying to get around the accident. Turns out they were the ones who hit the girl behind me, which slammed her into me. They only broke my brake light so I can buy a new one from a junkyard, it won't be very expensive. Poor girl behind me's bumper was practically falling off. Because of the minimal damage, I told the girl it was up to her if she wanted to file a police report on it, but not much could be done as the person who caused the accident ran off and we had no license plates or description of the driver. She admitted her insurance was pretty poor and that the whole thing would probably just raise her rates regardless of whose fault the accident was, so I just got her number and gave her mine to keep in touch in case anything happens. I felt so bad for her, she was mature and stayed and made sure I wasn't hurt but she wasn't even responsible for the accident, the jerk who drove away should have been adult enough to give his information :( It pisses me off when situations like these happen because someone can't man up. Oh.. guess I should figure out where to buy this light now lol

That sucks. I feel for you. I was rear-ended once, and I got a pretty big dent on my bumper. The guy drove away before I could get his info, the coward.

I screamed like a little girl too. LOL, it was scary, totally wasn't expecting it. I was just sitting there at the light minding my own business when SLAM CRRRRUNCH!

That sucks. I feel for you. I was rear-ended once, and I got a pretty big dent on my bumper. The guy drove away before I could get his info, the coward.

I screamed like a little girl too. LOL, it was scary, totally wasn't expecting it. I was just sitting there at the light minding my own business when SLAM CRRRRUNCH!

That's how it happened with me. I was like OHMYGOD I'MGONNADIE. No dent though, just a busted light.

That sucks. I've been rear ended twice, neither did any damage. I also had my truck hit in a parking lot (in Ohio, I swear you all can't drive!!) and the jerk took off. I was in a restaurant and didn't get his info.

I've only had my license two years and I've already been hit by four people. Three were at my high school in my senior year because of stupid sophomores who shouldn't have even had their license yet and obviously hadn't had much practice. IF YOU CAN'T DRIVE, YOU SHOULDN'T. UGH.

Wow bet the scum bag who caused the incident didn't have any insurance and fled like a little coward! That's a sucky situation, really feel bad for the girl who ended up hitting you because of the other guy :( Glad everyone is ok but man what a bad situation!

Most likely he didn't have insurance, but he could've at least made sure everyone was ok! And I'm confused as to why in the hell did he hit us like that? We were at a red light, its not like we were stopped in the middle of the road -.- The girl kept insisting to pay for my light but I kept telling her it was ok because it wasn't her fault, it was the other guys. And then I looked at her car and said dude worry about your own car! Her front bumper had a huge chunk missing because my bumper is pretty sturdy, it doesn't cave in easily lol... Her back bumper didn't take much damage. The guy who hit her had an SUV so I'm sure he didn't have much damage to his car but for his immaturity I hope the whole bumper and lights are messed up -.-

Hope you don't have any residual back pain or whiplash.

I got rear ended once, wrote off my Saab (and they are built like tanks)

The doctor who rear ended me fessed up Not much else he could do, his engine was in the front seat.

Hope you're OK

I've only had my license two years and I've already been hit by four people. Three were at my high school in my senior year because of stupid sophomores who shouldn't have even had their license yet and obviously hadn't had much practice. IF YOU CAN'T DRIVE, YOU SHOULDN'T. UGH.

Yeah, I HATED driving in my high school's parking lot. Every day, I would have atleast 1 near miss, because those stupid jocks/macho guys would go screeching around the corners to impress their friends. Or other stupid people who don't deserve to drive a car. My car also got keyed pretty badly in that lot, which was random and unfair because I didn't have any enemies - I mostly kept to myself.

I'm so glad I'm out of that place.

EDIT: Oh, oh...and this one guy in a van in that same school parking lot backed right into my door. He obviously wasn't looking when he backed out of his space. He left before I could get his insurance.

Yeah, I HATED driving in my high school's parking lot. Every day, I would have atleast 1 near miss, because those stupid jocks/macho guys would go screeching around the corners to impress their friends. Or other stupid people who don't deserve to drive a car. My car also got keyed pretty badly in that lot, which was random and unfair because I didn't have any enemies - I mostly kept to myself.

EDIT: Oh, oh...and this one guy in a van in that same school parking lot backed right into my door. He obviously wasn't looking when he backed out of his space. He left before I could get his insurance.

The only thing I ever got at school was a dent on my hood (from a friend running and trying to slide across). Completely worth the dent bc I got to laugh as he slammed on the concrete like an idiot. Oh, and sr. yr. someone got obsessed with drawing the male anatomy on vehicles with shoe polish, and I got hit with that as well.

Why would you not expect not to scream like a girl :confused: glad you ok :)

Haha thanks, I scream at everything but I was just surprised xD

Hope you don't have any residual back pain or whiplash.

I got rear ended once, wrote off my Saab (and they are built like tanks)

The doctor who rear ended me fessed up Not much else he could do, his engine was in the front seat.

Hope you're OK

The girl behind me took most the damage, she was a bit away from me and I just got a bit of the bump from the impact because he pushed her into me.

High school sucked for me tehehe. Soo glad I'm out of there.

The only thing I ever got at school was a dent on my hood (from a friend running and trying to slide across). Completely worth the dent bc I got to laugh as he slammed on the concrete like an idiot. Oh, and sr. yr. someone got obsessed with drawing the male anatomy on vehicles with shoe polish, and I got hit with that as well.

Haha we had plenty of dents on my high school car's hood from me and my friends sitting on it after classes!

ouch, that's happened to me before but luckily the driver stayed - i can't believe the guy drove off!

I wasn't mad at all - until I found out it was the guy who drove off's fault. I thought it was the girls behind me fault and I just kinda got out all shaky asking her if she was ok, and then I found out it was the other guys fault and then I got PISSED