Snow digging...

Removed #2

Well....did she find what she was looking for??!:rolleyes:....or have you got a nice big hole in your garden!!!:).Still so much snow it's sickening!!!:rolleyes:

No, she didn't find it. I think she thought she heard a mouse or a vole. The snow has actually melted off quite a bit and today it's nearly 40F again and it's raining....supposedly all day. Next storm should come in the end of the week. The yard is going to be one big sloppy mess (not to mention the layers of poop that will soon start showing up!). And then there's the wet feet and smelly wet dogs !!! Andy is actually a digger also, but wasn't into it for some reason and I just cracked up when I saw the look on his face!

No, she didn't find it. I think she thought she heard a mouse or a vole. The snow has actually melted off quite a bit and today it's nearly 40F again and it's raining....supposedly all day. Next storm should come in the end of the week. The yard is going to be one big sloppy mess (not to mention the layers of poop that will soon start showing up!). And then there's the wet feet and smelly wet dogs !!! Andy is actually a digger also, but wasn't into it for some reason and I just cracked up when I saw the look on his face!

Yes,know what you mean. 2 yrs ago when we last had snow, finding the poop was a bit of a problem for us too!!:rolleyes:And the garden will be a mess,but then ours is a mess and we haven't even had any snow,:Sso how unfair is that!!:)