Howdy

Bambi92

Hi there my names laura im from sydney, Australia and I have a beautiful husky mix named sasha. I rescued her from the pound as she was on death row and hated it there and nearly everyone there also but come straight to me so I took her home and she's been happyly living with me ever since I'm a little bit confused on her age as the pound said she was 3-4 when I got her but the papers I got with her say she is 4 now sort of leaning towards believing her papers though she still acts like a crazy little puppy :P I'm also in the process of trying to work out what she is cross with I've had people say greyhound, white shepherd, dingo and a range of others what do you think? :)

Sorry if I did the pictures of sasha wrong I think there ok :confused:

post-9013-13586085130999_thumb.jpg

post-9013-13586085137182_thumb.jpg

Hi and welcome to the pack! :)

She certainly is very pretty!

I personally don't see any white shep in her...the ears and the muzzle don't look long enough.

How much does she weigh? And, could you get a sideways picture of her standing up? That'll help us see her proportions better.

Thanks :) not sure what made them think she is mixed they didn't know anything about her considering they said she's not good with kids or small animals and said she wasn't friendly but she lives with a cat and a Maltese and loves kids she does have a few anxiety issues but we are working on them.

well my baby was labeled as a husky mix too. It's likely they labeled her a mix because they didn't know her parents and weren't sure if she was a purebred or not, so labeled her a mix to be on the safe side. That or they thought they saw another potential breed in her. :D Either way she's still a beautiful pup.

Well they weren't the brightest people that were working there at the time I got her so who knows lol either way she's my baby and I love her to death :) first husky I've owned and first big dog she's a big difference to a chihuahua haha I was looking at getting her a friend but those plans changed when I took in my friends rotti/kelpie there best of friends now the fun of not being able to say no to a dog in need :)

• 2 weeks later...

Her hair is constantly shedding doesn't matter how many times a week I brush her its never ending lol it comes out in clumps in the beginning of summer once I've brushed her 2-3 times her coat is fine. And it's a mission and a half to bath her because she doesn't like the bath lol