Hi from Cambridge

Keeonah

Hi everyone, I live in Cambridge and have now had huskies for the last couple of years. I had previously had GSD's all my life and when I lost my last one 3 years ago I said I wouldn't have any more dogs. That was until my daughter asked me to go with her to view a husky that she wanted. My wife fell in love with a black and white female. A lot of money later and we were the proud owners of our first husky, Sasha. After a couple of months sasha started getting moody and irritable. We worked out that this was to do with her being on her own as when we went to the daughters, owner of 3 huskies, she was a completely different dog. Enter our red and white female Nina. Happiness returned to the house. July this year, we had just come back from a couple of days away, when we were asked to go and see another Husky and please could we get it away from the owner.

We went round to the house and found this very poor excuse for a husky. She was badly undernurished. I decided, as the dog leapt on me and licked me to death, that she was coming home with me. We decided to give her a complete new start and so changed her name too Skye. Next day she was taken to the vets for a check up. We were horrified to find that her tail had been broken in 2 places, she was undernurished, which we knew, she has no peripheral vision, she can only see what's directly in front of her and she has a nervous problem. When she's looking at you her head keeps nodding. At her latest vet check up they were so pleased with her. Skye is now a completely different dog and enjoying life to the full. On top of that Sasha has had a litter of pups which we have kept 3, so, at the moment, we have 6 wonderful huskies in total. As you can imagine we now lead quite a hectic life. Not bad for someone who said they weren't going to have any more dogs.

001-17.jpg

Keiko

006-8.jpg

Eclipse and Sapphire

024.jpg

Nina and Sasha in the snow

Photo_4F237F40-36A9-5F8A-CFFC-56AE8E25800E.jpg

Last but by no means least Skye

Gary.

Edited by Keeonah
Added photos