Level 4

Stormy

Im doing my level 4 snowboarding tonight! Slightly nervous and excited at the same time! :D This is the last stage before you are allowed to go to the slope on your own without an instructor :)

Terrified of the lifts i hated them last time and fell over a couple times on them but hopefully as this is just an hours course rather than 8 hours like last time i wont be as stressed out when i get on them!

Wish me luck!

[TABLE="width: 100%"]

[TD]Well went for my level 4 last night there was 7 of us on the lesson.. we went straight onto the main slope but only half way... unfortunately i didn't pass it this time 0624.gif

She said that everything is fine im doing it all right im just leaning back to much at times so need to practice that but other than that everything else is good turns are good etc.. i was surprised that i didn't actually fall over that much this time!

Also GREAT news i have mastered the lifts! Got them to slow it down the first time then the next time i got on normal speed no problems :D

Going back Weds eve to do it again so will make sure i really practice my stance etc make sure i dont lean back to much and bend my knees and i should be fine 0615.gif

Rob got to the top but also didn't pass our group got split to two different instructors reason he didn't pass was he didn't realise he was meant to do it smoothly from the top the same as we had been at the bottom as the instructor didn't pay him alot of attention as he was focusing on two guys who were gonna pass (and did) and two girls who were actually meant to stay with me and one other in the middle but decided to go up anyway and weren't to good (they didn't pass) and he was just sort of in between so didn't get alot of attention and didn't get any feedback until the lesson was actually over so hes a bit annoyed and put a complaint in.

Oh well i really enjoyed it this time though wasn't scared anymore and enjoyed it! Left feeling crap at first due to not passing but i had a real high from the boarding :D[/TD]

[/TABLE]

Awesome, sounds like great fun!! I'm sure you'll pass next time :up:

Yep well i feel so much more confident now and i dont feel like im going ridiculously fast like i felt last time so all in all it was still worth that hour lesson even though i didn't pass it at the end :) an hour isn't really enough tbh but thats why were going back so soon as to not forget anything we have done :D

I am glad i was alright on them lifts though that was my biggest worry!