i want a new phone

valkyries

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And that will be another woman quote then ... Its micro-electronics which electricians generally have no knowledge of LOL. Besides, so is Sarahs dad. He actually does the stations that control the power for trains and he barely knows how to switch his phone on .... Bad example LOL

LOL you would think someone who can rewire things would be able to work a phone...

josh is pretty good at it, however he's been talking about going back to an android so it'll just be me :(

LOL you would think someone who can rewire things would be able to work a phone...

josh is pretty good at it, however he's been talking about going back to an android so it'll just be me :(

He's finally seen sense... Android is much better :P

One of my mates in work has created a game for Android called whack a mole... For charity, you should all download it ;) lmao

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

I had the Samsung Galaxy SII Skyrocket for a while and liked it.

I now have the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 and it is absolutely amazing. It has never missed a beat, extremely fast and responsive as well.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Is that the really big thing that looks like a tablet?

Is that the really big thing that looks like a tablet?

Yep. I thought it would be to big for me, bit I got used to it very quickly. Now I cant stand smaller phones. lol

Yep. I thought it would be to big for me, bit I got used to it very quickly. Now I cant stand smaller phones. lol

I have the galaxy s2, i think the note would be too big for me, I've not used one though so not sure

I've just got a Nokia Lumia 920, Windows phone 8 which I thought I might hate but it's amazing! So fast, the camera is excellent, on 3g the internet speed is better than my home pc which is running at 17mb download speed! Can't wait until Vodafone roll out 4g!!

Reviews say it's big & heavy but I like to know I'm actually holding a phone (no bigger than the Galazy S3), it's packed full of tech including wireless charging built in :D

It's not just got a bigger screen so 'you get an extra line of icons' (iPhone 5 :rolleyes:), it's actually got an HD screen that's better than the retina display on an iPad!

Best of all? Much better than any iPhone. 'i' is for idiot 'coz they're supposedly idiot-proof :P

http://www.nokia.com/global/products/phone/lumia920/

Edited by brian brown!

Dunc, i absolutely hated windows mobile 7.5, windows phone 8 however is totally amazing. It has support for multi core chips, mine runs the same dual core snapdragon as the Galaxy S3 but i did a comparison with a friend and my Nokia was faster, also supports higher screen resolutions. That's why mine has 1080p full HD screen. The camera outdoes any iPhone (I have friends with them so it's been tested too).

Sparks, Windows 8 is crap for desktops, UNLESS you download a Windows 7 start button. It then looks and acts like Windows 7 but is SO fast. It doesn't have the Metro UI, looks like Windows. 7!

Sparks I didn't upgrade. I downloaded Windows 8 and found a site where Microsoft were offering FREE lifetime licenses! I tried it, and didn't like the Metro UI on desktop, too much mucking about. As you said, suited to touchscreens. I then downloaded the Windows 7 start button which makes it appear and act like Windows 7. I have a 2.8Ghz i7 processor and 16Gb ram and it's always been fast, it's even quicker now!

Sparks I didn't upgrade. I downloaded Windows 8 and found a site where Microsoft were offering FREE lifetime licenses! I tried it, and didn't like the Metro UI on desktop, too much mucking about. As you said, suited to touchscreens. I then downloaded the Windows 7 start button which makes it appear and act like Windows 7. I have a 2.8Ghz i7 processor and 16Gb ram and it's always been fast, it's even quicker now!

When I said you, I meant everyone In general :)

I don't blame you doing it if it was free, I don't get why Microsoft changed it so much, doesn't make sense