What's for tea-dinner-evening meal.. In your house tonight?

Povodny

The rest of the family are having chappatis and red kidney bean curry (made by me) but i dont like kidney beans so im having cereal :) But that sounds so boring compared to what youre having :( Lol !

Yours sounds lovely, I like kidney beans, not everyone else does in our house though. Lol

Not very hungry as I currently have no taste buds. Just a jacket potato with tuna Mayo and cheese for us adults. Kids of course ate different meals, heaven forbid they should all eat the same thing.

Just out of curiosity, why feed the children differently. I get times with work an such but what do they have you don't or vice versa?

Just out of curiosity, why feed the children differently. I get times with work an such but what do they have you don't or vice versa?

Partly as my eldest is a fussy sod and partly because they eat dinner a couple hours before us.