Rare pack love and a couple close ups!

Removed #2

Aww awesome pics :-) mine rarely curl up together

Sent from my ST18i using Forum Runner

It didn't start as a snuggle. Jessy was in Jack's spot, and he was pushing his way in to be by his Daddy...so he finally gave in and just snuggled in on Jessy. Andy is a big snuggle boy as you've seen before, but he prefers to be in the middle of the bed pushing against my back!

Are they still caring for their sick daddy? I hope Jeff is feeling better, btw. Precious pics!

Yes, and this morning they were fighting over who would have the couch spot. Jack has moved into master snuggler position, but Andy is still the "lap" dog. He spent most of last night laid across his daddy's lap. He is feeling better, but still home today! Thanks for asking.

What a beautiful trio!!.All stunning. And to think they were all rescues...amazing.!!

Thanks Karen. It amazes us each day that we were fortunate enough to get to love them, and still don't understand how someone could not love them enough to keep them. Glad they could not, so we could! They do clean up nicely, don't they!;)

Not sure if you can tell, but Jack had surgery on his left eyelid (bottom) where he had a cyst that was constantly refilling with goo. Instead of removing the vet scraped it, lanced it and it grew back together on it's own without any stitches. Used to be that it was a bump, and when I looked at this pic it was the first time I noticed that it is hardly noticeable anymore. Some older pictures show how it used to look, or you can see them on my FB photos.

Thanks Karen. It amazes us each day that we were fortunate enough to get to love them, and still don't understand how someone could not love them enough to keep them. Glad they could not, so we could! They do clean up nicely, don't they!;)

Not sure if you can tell, but Jack had surgery on his left eyelid (bottom) where he had a cyst that was constantly refilling with goo. Instead of removing the vet scraped it, lanced it and it grew back together on it's own without any stitches. Used to be that it was a bump, and when I looked at this pic it was the first time I noticed that it is hardly noticeable anymore. Some older pictures show how it used to look, or you can see them on my FB photos.

Certainly I can't see anything wrong with Jack's eyelid.He looks perfect to me!:).As I've said before,your 3 all got their second chance,and how lucky for them was that !!;)