New Years Resolution?

Marc

Well its that time of year again where everyone makes a promise to themselves that everyone sticks to like glue for the first week and then decides it wasnt such a good thought after all and they cant be bothered LOL.

So do you have a New Years Resolution for this year?

Personally mine is to get fit and live a healthier lifestyle. Actually seems like the perfect choice for mine, as I actually need to be a lot fitter for the 3 peaks challenge we are doing later in the year so will give me the drive to continue with it rather than it being a usual "cant be bothered" after a week.

Mine would be to try and stop smoking...

This should be mine as well :( I have already stopped drinking but this year I plan on being more active. We will be moving to the country and will no longer have a large fenced yard (we will have no fence for a while until we get a large pen/kennel or a fence). I will absolutely have to walk the dogs every day! We walk them now but normally we play for hours and hours in the yard to wear them out.

So, I will be more active and at least cut back more on my smoking!

Be more organised! This is a biggy - im currently doing all my keeping for since Indi-Dog started until now! Need to keep on top of it once its done.

Do more housework and stop it becoming the tip it usually is

Learn how to be a good mum :)

Round is a shape ;)

I've made that resolution and failed it too many time to make it again.

lol, that's true.

So have I, but this time I'm serious about it. I don't mean going to the gym, because that is a recipe for failure for me, but doing things I enjoy while exercising at the same time. Like, for example, running and biking.

And Nix, that's true. I'm trying to help my parents a lot more too, that was this year's resolution, as well as spend more time with them. My Dad has a heart condition, which can cause him to literally drop dead at any moment, that was diagnosed this year. He's my rock and when I lose him...I'll probably lose myself. :(

Mine is to get in shape and eat healthier. No more McDonalds delicious breakfast burritos lol. I want to eat more fruit and vegetables. Let's hope I can actually stick to it.

I like putting blueberries, raspberries, and some plain yoghurt in the blender. A berry smoothie - quick and easy. I also put blueberries on my morning cereal, an easy and quick way to have some fruit. Now, excuse me while I have some blueberries...lol!

I like putting blueberries, raspberries, and some plain yoghurt in the blender. A berry smoothie - quick and easy. I also put blueberries on my morning cereal, an easy and quick way to have some fruit. Now, excuse me while I have some blueberries...lol!

Oooo that sounds yummy! Thank you!