Oh Koda :(

Sarah

I love it when it comes out in chunks......easier to pick up! Rynnie is in perpetual "fur flies everywhere' mode.........and gets upset when it's time for a blow out.

She did forgive me though when I took her to see Santa after the last bath and blowout. Perhaps Koda would like to be taken for a visit.

OMG, the poor baby. Gotta love the faces on the other 2 hoping they aren't next in line. Loved him giving you his paw(s). He is so sweet I just wanted to give him a hug and he was being so good, and they were so quiet! I think Jessy might be howling and Jack wooing if that were Andy, and Andy would be pouting, much like Koda. He deserves treats while you are doing that!

I love it when it comes out in chunks......easier to pick up! Rynnie is in perpetual "fur flies everywhere' mode.........and gets upset when it's time for a blow out.

She did forgive me though when I took her to see Santa after the last bath and blowout. Perhaps Koda would like to be taken for a visit.

I've got a blaster here, but it's too dark to use it outside so will wait until Saturday and give him a good blasting with it then - might have to pre warn the neighbours though lol