Going to have a granddaughter

Shadow-Kodah-Drako

To cut a long story short quiet a few months ago my daughter & myself had a bad argument & when i was at work she left home without telling me, i had an idea she was living in the westmidlands but didnot know where even my own family didn't tell me where she was & they knew.

Last week my son came round wanting to chat to me & thats when i found out, my daughter is going to have a baby which is due in April, for months i have tried to get an answer to where & how she was & still got nothing untill last weekend i finally got a message of her saying she wants to see me. She is coming up tomorrow for a few days so we can sort things.

I'm going to be a nan/nannie will have to decide what i want to be called but I'M too young to be one lol :)

Not read what others have said as I don't want to be influenced by there replies........

Life is to short to fall out with your nearest kiss and make up ( this might be a 1st for you ) your the "adult" I know hard to believe init :D so stop being stubborn ( yes you are ) make the 1st move :)

Please don't give me I tried this and that all I can do nonsense get on with it woman :P

Hoe you have a nice day with her and it all comes out smelling rosey :)

I'd say your a Granny post-7-13586085722378_thumb.jpg

2 Months ago I becaime a first time grandad. . . :eek:

It's Awesome. . . . knackering . . . but awesome. :up:

Well things are going just fine with us, all we are doing is talking, talking & more talking. At the moment she is going back to the West midlands to live but i have told her we are always be here for her, i have left it up to her to decide for herself what she wants to do

Thats brilliant, I'm really pleased for you. You can't do more than than you have :)