do your dogs like the cold ?

valkyries

ok does any one else have a husky that wont go out when it's cold or wet ? my Thor will not leave the settee if it's cold out and he wont move if it's raining. i've tryed telling him he like's the cold he's a snow dog lol he just looks at me and curls up on the settee.

Loki will go out she don't care and Odin i can't get him in, he sit's on his chair in the pouring rain, he loves it.

Alpha hates the rain but will go outside just because he needs a pee... Bindi however does not care rain, snow, hail or cold she just wants to be outside but is happy being curled up on the couch as well....

Angel hates going outside in the rain, she will wee or poo close to the house or even on the doormat *sigh*

Storm loves it outside. If its too warm inside he will go outside and lie out there or even sit on the doorstep

If I thought it was safe I'm sure Loki would stay out all night on the deck. But it's not and he very reluctantly comes in when told. Peppa likes being out as long as she doesn't think she's missing anything. Togo won't stay out because he does think he's missing out on something. Safi is no longer a husky, she's a lapdog

Bear loves all weathers except for hot summer time. Ice likes his creature comforts. If it's cold, he'll happily play for a Little while but then it's straight back inside to curl up in the warm. Ironically, he loves a good sunbathe in the summer. Can't get him inside then!