The Pawpack Huskies!! Our Wolves In The Wood

basketcase687

A recent vid of our pack having fun in the woods.:)

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to each and everyone of you and all your amazing huskies!!:)

NB,It is generally not advisable to let huskies off lead.The locations in this video are safe from traffic.

Edited by basketcase687

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After having no broadband for six weeks and then getting back on line only to crack two ribs this is the best medicine to have. I can't laugh cough or sneeze. Thanks for sharing Karen.:up:..........Ron

Thank you Ron and welcome back,you have been away too long!!.Did wonder where you were,have missed your quirky posts!!:rolleyes:.Sorry to hear you have been unwell( how on earth did you crack 2 ribs...you're serious right?)Glad this vid cheered you up a little,hope you make a full recovery soon.:) (Think our next vid will be where our lot have now got webbed feet,or that they now get to swim on every walk....the way it keeps raining!!!):rolleyes:........Karen

Thank you Ron and welcome back,you have been away too long!!.Did wonder where you were,have missed your quirky posts!!:rolleyes:.Sorry to hear you have been unwell( how on earth did you crack 2 ribs...you're serious right?)Glad this vid cheered you up a little,hope you make a full recovery soon.:) (Think our next vid will be where our lot have now got webbed feet,or that they now get to swim on every walk....the way it keeps raining!!!):rolleyes:........Karen

Yeah but with all that mud, just think how great their complexions will be :S

Aww Karen, what can I say? That's an amazing video, thank you for sharing. I love their expressions as they reach you, all giddy, happy and cheeky. They are some very very happy contented huskies :)

Aww, thank you Nicola, that's a lovely comment/ compliment!!.Happy huskies.. ...Yes I hope so!!!.....Karen.xx

Thanks for the heads up! Love, love, love the slow motion jump over the fallen tree! They look like they would have played forever! Great vid again! I think I need some editing lessons!

Thank you Nanci,we had great fun making this video,and getting them to jump the tree.I was up one end and my husband at the other end,and we kept calling them,making them run back and forth.After a few times they were all worn out,then we could get them to keep still and pose for the pics!!

As for editing,as you may recall,I leave that all to my daughter ,she's very clever at that kind of stuff.:D....Karen.xx

Karen you know how much I love you pack :) this video is just brilliant .. Remember seeing the pics and my husband was convinced you'd photoshopped the pack into the woods :) they are that good...

Aww,thank you Liz,glad you like it!! No ,they weren't photo shopped( just me with the IPad...hence me carrying a backpack!!!:rolleyes:)Thats quite a compliment!! , thank you......Karen.xx:)

Another fab video of such a beautiful pack :wub:

Thank you Lisa.I make these videos for a couple of reasons,to me ,they will be a wonderful record I can look back on in time and think .......yes,that's what they were like when they were young! Also I love certain songs/ music,so that's another reason.If anyone else enjoys watching them half as much as I do,then that's a massive bonus!!Thanks for watching.....Karen.xx:)