Xmas presents for pets?

Bambi92

Hi all

merry christmas to all hope you all enjoy your Christmas :)

now to the topic... I keep being called an idiot because I bought my animals 2 presents each. I'm not the only person that buys there animals presents am I? I don't have kids this christmas so I buy my furbabies presents its sooo annoying when people call me an idiot for it :(

anyone else buy there animals presents and what did you get them?

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If you're insane for getting your fur babies two presents, then I don't know what I am! I bought my dogs sweaters, toys, a treat jar, a toy box, blankets and toys, toys and more toys! The dogs are our kids and they're members of our family so they deserve presents just like the humans do. They probably even deserve the presents MORE than the humans.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

That's exactly right they are apart of the family :) my lot has 2 toys each and treats to share and a collar each to come haven't found any i like yet haha they do deserve presents more as they love you unconditionally :)

thats cute my cat has a stocking but the dogs have there presents wrapped :)

Hahahah that stocking is great! I haven't gotten the pups anything at the moment but they will be getting their presents a few days late (I did a huge online order but have yet to receive it -sigh-). But all I asked for for christmas is pet store gift cards... lol. My dogs = my life, and they deserve every bit of happiness I can possibly give them. Even if that means buying expensive antlers that they try to shoplift out of the store xD

Ours have a selection box each (doggie variety) and a raw hide bone, also this year I was in charge of getting all the doggies that stay at work a present so they all got a selection box too lol. We also get the doggies in the family gifts too - we are all certifiably insane I think lol

Ours have a selection box each (doggie variety) and a raw hide bone, also this year I was in charge of getting all the doggies that stay at work a present so they all got a selection box too lol. We also get the doggies in the family gifts too - we are all certifiably insane I think lol

are u sure? seems like here its the.norm :)

Love the stocking haha :) there will be a lot of happy pups out there this christmas :) glad I'm not the only one that loves my babies more then humans lol sasha decided to steal all the toys out of the stocking that was ment to be shared between the other dogs haha she's sleeping on all her toys too cute :) gotta love huskies lol