Xmas presents for pets?

Bambi92

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We got Eika a couple of toys and an antler, then also got my in laws dogs a present each too. There's not much point buying too many presents for them though as the Great Danes destroy the toys in seconds - so got them a giant rope tug between the Danes and the German Shepherds favourite ball got broke by the Danes and so I managed to find one that's similar but not quite exactly the same, she will be very happy! My mum always buys the dog and cats presents (we also got the cats a couple toys too!)

The dog I'm looking after loves destroying toys got him a penguin with a Xmas hat on it no longer has a hat on (5mins after he got it) lol sasha loves to sleep with her toys more then play with them haha my cat got 8 toys and a fishing rod mouse lol