Mya has started opening presents already!

cas

I decided to put my presents for the humans under my christmas tree this year and see what happened. I caught Storm taking a present from under the tree and starting to walk off with it yesterday. I took it off her and put it back. Not long later I heard the ripping of paper and walked in to see Mya with the same present that Storm had chosen and she was opening it. It was a present for my dad and what Mya wanted with a box of golf balls I don't know, lol :D

Mya is now guarding the christmas tree but hasn't touched any presents since.

post-482-13586086070838_thumb.jpg

Lol,don't you know...they were both hinting that they wanted to go back to the golf course ( as you may know,our lot have a thing about golf courses too!!):rolleyes:

:lolman: yes your right. I went there today with Mya as well as it's flooded again. You've got a great memory.

:lolman: yes your right. I went there today with Mya as well as it's flooded again. You've got a great memory.

Thank you,but not difficult to forget the pics of the lovely Mya,almost swimming in deep water:)( the opposite of my lot who are afraid of getting their toes wet!!:rolleyes:)

We're is this golf course is it a good walk need somewhere new for Luna

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

It's in Bury, just round the corner from me. There is a good walk around the golf course which takes in Ramsey town as well.