your secret Santa pressies!

BingBlaze n Skyla

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We didn't get any pics (coz I am crap at remembering lol) but we got a pile of gifts. There was a jumbone each for the dogs, there was a husky Santa stop here sign, instructions on how to knit your own husky, a husky taxi sign, a pen, and chew toy for the dogs. It was an awesome parcel, so to our SS who ever you are a massive big thank you from Me, Gazz, Nanook & Indy

(ps Nanook & Indy shared their jumbones with Kaya)

Merry Christmas Everyone xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

glad you liked them :)

I couldn't get any pics of dinx opening his cos stupid me forgot to put anything on charge so had no power in anything. But we would just like to say thank you. Dinx loves his treats and the chocolate tennis balls are awesome, we have also made great use of the water bowl. So thank you so much from Me n Dinx :D xx

Twas me :D ... but I don't know who sent Myshka, Diesel & Kaviq's present - they still have the treats and the long plaited rope, Kaviq has taken over that from Myshka! But I'm afraid Rudolph & Santa bit the dust pretty quickly :redface1: though D & Mysh had fun doing it :P Huge Thank You for their gifts :D

i just saw this! wow, i am blind. lol thank you so much! luka was thrilled. you should be glad to know the kong wubba has lasted much longer than the previous one he had. we're going on a couple of weeks now and that is something considering the last one lasted 24 hours! haha he carries it around like it's his baby.

Been meaning to post on here but kept forgetting, couldnt get pics cause the silly phone has to go to repair :( But both and kai and chandu were very pleased with their toys, Kai was squeaking all day and chandu has hoarded all of his in his bed and when hes in the mood will bring one out and start playing, oh yeah and i got a wolves calendar and a photo cube with cute husky photos on it :) Thankyou so much to our secret santa (still dont know who you are!) , youre awesome :)