Man irons his face after his mobile went off

BlueWolf

A Polish man complaints that his wife wanted to proof he is perfectly capable of doing the housework himself. Instead the 32 years old man burned his face with an iron when his phone went off while he was watching boxing on the tv. Multitasking is apparently not his strongest skill either.

"I decided to iron a pile of clothing while my wife Lila was out working." according to the man. "To relief a bit of the suffering I turned on the tv to watch some boxing."

"Apparently I got a bit carried away with the boxing match because I put the iron on my face, thinking it was my mobile phone ringing. The pain was horrible" he says about his blunder.

His suffering wasn't over yet. When he ran into the bathroom to get some cold water on his face he bumped his head into the door. He ended up with a black eye after that mistake. According to the doctors the damage will heal itself over time.

Source (Dutch)

----

Only one thing is currently needed to express how I feel right now: :rofl: