independant article on husky crisis

Storm Angel n Auroras Mum

• 3 weeks later...

Ahhhh dont get Sky Tv so missed out on the crazes. Now i understand the situation that ive been getting for weeks. Kids swept off the street and hidden out of sight when I walk my two huskys.

Suspected someone was badmouthing them saying something like they were baby eating wolfs.

Does not help ive a neighbour with mental problems who has infected all her children with same problems. Who ,s method of socializing her dogs has produced a succession of rabid attack dogs. She screams and pulls the dog in shrieking if im seen walking past and she headed out the door with her border collie puppy. My lot go past not bothering as i gently talk to them saying take no notice.

The little girl who used to go up to pat dogs now virtually runs away from my lot and hides. But note this the uncle when shown round the garden with her a few years back snatched out of her mouth a blackcurrant id given her to try from my blackcurrant bushes. And rushed her out of my garden never to ever come back.

So in the world of the mad blackcurrants are poisinous that Id give out to my neighbours kids. Note the training methods of her previous dogs involved no collars or leads so as not to distress the dogs and no socializing to enable them to cope with passing dogs. Her mental problems then came when lorrys or cars passed on the road and she tried to gather them up and she wopuld be running around like demented screaming to try get them together. A lot of times this resulted in mental breakdowns resulting in stays in hospital.

Im just annoyed my dogs again are been blamed as causing upset for just been in the area . We have less than 10 people in the valley and I suspect this place chosen for its remoteness to enable few contacts that would bring on such anziety attacks.

It dont help that im in Scotland and English and these are my good neighbours .

My previous racist one left a few years back to live in another valley.

Im just glad these two huskys ive got are such friendly and fun as its thin on the ground here in Scotland . Note I expect things to get worse when the Independance debate gets nearer. But note this 3.5 million living here in Scotland 17.5 million of Scottish descent living in England.